Here's a list of some popular myths I will put to rest:
- Hooker's "Three-Legged Stool"
- Three Streams -- One Muddy River
- Henry and His Wives
- The Via Media -- Road to Nowhere?
- The Democratic Party, er, I mean, "Baptismal" Covenant
- Anglicanism... A Gateway Drug to Rome? (Bridge church and other fallacies)
- Silly Episcobabble -- "You don't have to check your brain out at the door" and other stupid things liberals say.
- The Camp That's not for Everyone (Big Tent)
If you think of another myth that should be covered but isn't on the list, send me an idea!